Dec 12, 2012

Happy Bday,Fashionista!

 Good morning,dears!What you been up to for today? For me todays date took my attention!Today is actually 2 years of this blog.I started it with big love and passion for fashion,with my first post about little black lace dress..And still now after 2 years,that post is one of the most popular on this blog,with more then 100.000 views..Also I have to mention that that time when I was following fashion I got some great offers to cooperate with designers and photographers,but unfortunatelly coz of mine location that time I just couldn't except it.. Plus a lot of magazines and fashion or other sites used my posts..It  really means a lot to me..Later how my life was changing and my interest for fashion change,(I'm still crazy about shoes,clothes and bags),but feeling myself more close to write about my daily inspiration and something more personal to me..And really don't have time as before to give you review from every show from Fashion Week or to present you every editorial from famous fashion magazines..But I'm still writing it with same passion..and still crazy hunting beautiful  pics from web to post it here..Anyway I'm happy coz I see that you guys visiting my blog in big numbers..Statistic saying enough for me..Thank you all for supporting me,even you dont know that you doing that,and at the end-Happy Bday to you,Fashionista!We love you!

27 comments:

  1. I´m following you!!
    Kisses!
    http://fashionbyelena.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw ! Happy Bday :)
    May your blog prosper and keep up the amazing work!
    Following you as well now :D
    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do really love your blog¡ I´m starting a blog, do you want us tofollow each other? xoxo
    http://atentamente-carmen.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog, it's so inspiring.
    I'm following you now! :)

    -Doris
    http://malejka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy blog birthday! 2 years is a lot!
    I also wanted to say I loved what you are doing and I do hope your blog would last for years and years more.
    I'm your newest follower and I would love to read you again and again!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm hosting a glasses giveaway on my blog here check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog anniversary, Suzy!
    Thank you for visit my blog. I'm now following you.

    kisses
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blog anniversary!
    Thank you so much for stopping by and following! I’m following you back!

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the 2 years!! such a lovely blog! do you want to follow each other? just followed you on GFC and bloglovin! xx

    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for following:)
    followed you back!♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all guys for vısıtıng and following,I follow each of you back..Kısses :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello from Spain: congratulations on your two years of blog. You have a nice blog. Thanks for stopping by my blog dedicated to Barbies. I'm happy to meet people like you. I became a follower of your blog. My blogger goes wrong and It does not published my photo ID. I am martamozo. Thanks for everything and keep in touch Blog to Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you too :) I really like gold and glittery things! And I love Turkey soooo much I was there three times in Alanya, Side and Bodrum and I visited Capadocia and Pamukkale. I fall in love in Turkey mmm and I miss Turkey <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for following, I'm following back! Hope to visit your beautifl country some day =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am really getting hungry!
    Cute blog.;)

    xoxo,
    Mimi
    www.madameplastic.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday to your blog!
    Follow you by GFC, hope, you'll follow me back)

    Kicky Jane
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  16. it is very beautiful!
    Thank you for your comment, I follow you back
    lengilochka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. very pretty :)
    following you now,
    belleeamie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello dear,
    Maybe you would like to follow each others blogs with blogger facebook and bloglovin?

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/wolffashion/369430966451649

    Have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday to your blog!!!ヽ(*・▽・)ノ
    Glad to read that your blog has grown so much and you have done so. I hope you continue to have much success.
    Thank you very much for your comment and for following my blog. It means a lot to me.
    Have a very nice day Suzy!(^v^)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice photos! I love Turkey so much! Happy Birthday to your blog!!!
    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is really nice!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy blog birthday ! beautiful pics,
    I'm following you now !

    xx


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Is beatiful your blog! Te sigo ;-)
    Espero que te guste el mío y me sigas también. http://a-boutik.blogspot.com.es/
    Mi twitter es https://twitter.com/a_Boutik
    1besito


    ReplyDelete